Friday, May 22, 2009
Holidays are here!
I assume you're here because you read the little 'love letter' I wrote to you, and you're here to download your holiday homework. =P
For HO HO HO Package A people,
I would have mentioned in the 'letter', these 'refresher' worksheets are optional for SOME of you. But of course, it's still good practice. I'll be uploading the answers on the first week of Term 3 for you to check your answers. :D
For HO HO HO Package B people,You're probably here because you lost your holiday homework. But I won't be angry, because you actually made the effort to come here to download it! :D
You'll really need these practice worksheets, so please put some effort.
I'm afraid I can't upload the exam papers here, if you lost them, you'll have to photostat them from your friends.
I know there's a LOT of homework. Come on, this is the FIRST time I'm giving holiday homework. Desperate times calls for desperate measures. N levels coming! So please try to play less.
Last reminder, Test on first chemistry lesson in Term 3, Chapters 5, 6, 15, 19, 20, 21.
Download link for Holiday Homework
Cheers!
Miss Ng
lileagle
9:56 PM